Bushehr Mond Shrimp Farming Company
Bushehr Mond Shrimp Farming Company with the registration number 2026 is located in an area of ۸۵۰ hectares, one hundred kilometers south of Bushehr province, which has 164 2.5 hectares and 20 Nursery ponds. Currently, shrimp harvesting is about 3 tons per hectare and it is planned to harvest shrimp in two seasons a year, with harvesting rates of 3 tons to 6 tons per hectare.
The company’s capabilities, which have made it one of the shrimp breeding units in the Middle East, have become more sophisticated as a way to increase non-oil exports of the country.
- Use the experiences of foreign experts in designing of project
- Availability of advanced equipment for the continuation of fresh water supply for shrimp breeding ponds
- Control the shrimp growth
- Aeration to supply oxygen to water
- Use of high quality and desirable food
- The existence of infant pools for 2 times per year, and most important of all, the endless and continuous efforts of domestic experts to guide and advance the shrimp breeding plan